Updated June 18, 2019
The main points it addresses are as follows:
- The collection and use of your personal data
- The possible sharing of your personal data
- The protection and the retention period of your personal data
- Management of your rights relating to your personal data
- Transfers outside the EEA of your personal data
- Management of Cookies
- Your contacts
1. Collection and use of your personal data
Mobiwire SAS will collect data relating to your product such as:
- The device name, device identification code (IMEI, SN), device activation time, device model, operating system version, device software version, and device settings such as region, language, time zone, etc.
- Mobile network information such as mobile network provider ID and IP address.
- Location information that can be obtained using GPS, WIFI and the Network ID provided by the service provider. You will be prompted to choose the applications for which you would like to activate the location services. In the device settings menu, you can disable location permissions for specific services if you do not wish to share your location information.
All of this data is used to send you operating system updates, installation notifications, and to provide you with a user experience and personalized content.
2. The possible sharing of your personal data
By default, Mobiwire SAS does not share personal data except under the following circumstances:
- To fulfil a legal obligation
- Suppliers of repair services as part of the warranty applied on our products. Please note that this data is the data collected and sent by your phone operator to enable this service.
3. Protection and retention period of your personal data
We attach great importance to the security of your personal data. To this end, we have introduced various organizational and technical measures to protect the information we collect. Nevertheless, no security measure is perfect, and no product, service, website, data transfer, computer system or network connection is completely secure.
We will only keep your personal information for the required duration for processing purposes, or for the duration set by a legal or contractual obligation. This means that the information will be destroyed or deleted from our systems when it is no longer required.
4. Management of your rights relating to your personal data
Your personal information belongs to you. You may ask us for information about the data we have collected, and may ask us to remove it or correct any inaccuracies. You may also ask us to limit or restrict the processing, sharing or transfer of your personal information, as well as provide you with the personal information we have collected about you for your own personal use. However, if you ask for your personal information to be deleted, you may also lose access to the Services we provide. We will not delete any data that we are required to keep by law.
5. Transfer of your personal data outside the EEA
Your use of our services such as software updates involves the transfer, storage and processing of your personal information in your country of residence and outside, in accordance with this Policy. Please note that data protection laws and other laws in countries where your information may be transferred may not be as protective as the laws applied in your country. We will take all appropriate measures, in accordance with the applicable law, to ensure your personal information is protected.
6. Management of Cookies
A cookie is a file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile phone. The third party from which the cookie originates can thus identify you through your web browsing or through the services that you use.
Cookies are used to improve your user experience, particularly by ensuring that our website is running well during your visit (technical cookie) and by keeping your usage parameters (personalization cookie).
You have the option to delete registered cookies or block them using your browser. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the use of the service and hinder your user experience.
8. Your contacts
MobiWire – 79 Avenue François Arago – 92017 Nanterre Cedex – La France.
Or via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org